The Volunteer Shop Assistant role is an interesting, flexible and varied role which will enable you to develop new skills.
Based at our Preloved shop in Skipton you will report to the Shop Manager and help raise valuable funds for Cancer Support Yorkshire.
Main duties may include:
- Processing deliveries
- Stock room maintenance and other stock room duties
- Ironing and steaming new stock
- Assisting with the stock room
- Making clothing donations look their best
- Cleaning including vacuuming/dusting
- Ensuring that the floors are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Replenishing toiletries and cleaning products as required
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Be willing to undertake other duties which may arise
What skills are required?
Passionate about helping local people affected by cancer
A strong team player, yet also able to work alone
What we can offer you
A comprehensive induction programme into the work of Cancer Support Yorkshire
One to one support from the Shop Manager
The chance to boost your CV and support with job references, if requested
Reimbursement of expenses paid within agreed guidelines
Please complete and return the Application Form & Confidentiality Agreement below: