We're always looking for volunteers to join our Image Solutions Team, and as an Image Solutions Volunteer you will work closely with cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and seeking support for hair loss.
Through one-to-one appointments and working in pairs you will:
- Offer information and guidance on how to care for your scalp as a result of chemotherapy and following hair loss.
- Advise on scarves, hats and other headwear which are available.
- Demonstrate how to tie headscarves and utilise headwear.
- Recommend items that will suit a person’s personal needs.
- Full training will be given prior to commencement.
- All Image Solutions appointments take place on a Friday afternoon in Bradford and are covered on a rota system with the other members of the team.
- Skipton Centre appointments are booked on an adhoc basis and cover is arranged within the team
If you are interested in applying we would love to hear from you. Please complete and return the Application Form & Confidentiality Agreement below:
We need you!
Become A Volunteer
Our team of volunteers are an invaluable part of our organisationApply Now to become a volunteer