Monday 1st August 2022 – 6.45pm
This walk is of medium challenge therefore, participants must be in good physical health. The route is hilly in parts, but this has to advantage better views thee higher you go.
Did you know?
- 2022 is our 34th Anniversary Year.
- We help patients, their carers, and families, with the practical, and emotional effects of a cancer to help them live well with, and beyond a diagnosis.
- Thousands of people have benefitted from our services which are FREE.
Starting from Titus Salt School Car Park, Higher Coach Road, Baildon, Shipley BD17 5RH.
- Registration from 6.45pm.
- Start of walk 7.00pm prompt.
- Finish – approx. 9.00pm
- Presentation of certificates will conclude the evening.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Wearing sensible, suitable footwear is essential, as parts of the route may be muddy.
- Participants are asked to bring a torch.
- Participants are asked to try to raise a minimum of just £40.00 in sponsorship to provide a counselling or complementary session from our Wellbeing Team. This will be raised via your Facebook page, JustGiving page or sponsorship form.
To register, please click here. A £5.00 registration fee applies to help cover the cost of admin, water, and certificates.
Details of how to set up a donation page via your Facebook account and JustGiving will be provided on receipt of registration forms and fees. Sponsorship forms will also be available if required.
Cancer Support Yorkshire – Local – Independent – Here for You!
Call us on: