Thursday 23rd June 2022
Did you know?
- 2022 is our 34th Anniversary Year.
- We help patients, their carers and families, with the practical, and emotional effects of a cancer to help them live well with, and beyond a diagnosis.
- Thousands of people have benefitted from our services which are FREE.
Starting from Titus Salt School Car Park, Higher Coach Road, Baildon, Shipley BD17 5RH.
- Registration from 6.45pm.
- Start of walk 7.00pm prompt.
- Finish – approx. 9.00pm
- Presentation of certificates will conclude the evening.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Wearing sensible, suitable footwear is essential, as parts of the route may be muddy.
- Participants are asked to bring a torch.
- Participants are asked to try to raise a minimum of just £40.00 in sponsorship to provide a counselling or complementary session from our Wellbeing Team. This will be raised via your Facebook page, JustGiving page or sponsorship form.
To register, please click here. A £5.00 registration fee applies to help cover the cost of admin, water, and certificates.
Details of how to set up a donation page via your Facebook account and JustGiving will be provided on receipt of registration forms and fees. Sponsorship forms will also be available if required.
Cancer Support Yorkshire – Local – Independent – Here for You!
Call us on: