Help provide vital support to those affected by cancer by making a donation today.
At our centres we can offer a range of practical and emotional support, when people need it most.
There are lots of different ways you can give and make a difference.
- Single Donation
- Regular Donations
- Celebrate a Life
- Clothes Recycling
- Jewellery Recycling
Donate today and make a big difference - your help is important to us.
Every donation, however small, ensures we can continue to support those affected by a cancer diagnosis in the Bradford, Airedale and Skipton areas.
There are lots of ways you can give a one off donation:
- Online - Donate via our Just Giving page to make your gift.
- Card Payment - Contact us on 01274 202226 to process your payment.
- Text - CSYK01 £5(or an amount of your choice) to 70070
- Cheque - Please make payable to Cancer Support Yorkshire and send it to Cancer Support Yorkshire, Daisy House Farm, 44 Smith Lane, Bradford BD9 6DA
- Cash - Call in to the Centre at the address below, opening hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
If you are a UK tax payer, we may also be able to claim Gift Aid on your donation. Please download the Gift Aid Declaration Form and send along with your donation, alternatively if you are using the donate now button please tick the Gift Aid box.
Thank you for your help!Read More
Regular donations allow us to keep helping people, month after month, year after year, as they deal with the effects of cancer and plan for their future. Having regular income also means we can spend less on fundraising, ensuring more money can go exactly where it's needed.
By setting up a monthly Standing Order, you are regularly helping a cause close to your heart in a way that is affordable for you.
Standing Orders can be as little or as much as you like and payments can be monthly or quarterly.
If you would like to support us with a regular gift download a standing order form here.
Or set up a monthly donation on our Just Giving Page.
Thank you.Read More
Have you considered leaving a legacy? Do you need to write or update your will?
Help us now to ensure we are here in the future.
Writing and updating your will is one of the most important things you can do.
Making a will is easy and can give peace of mind to your family and friends. After you have taken care of your loved ones, including a gift in your will is a very special legacy to leave. Even a small contribution from your estate will enable us to continue supporting those affected by a cancer diagnosis in your local area.
All gifts left to registered charities are free from Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax meaning we will get the full benefit of your gift.
Although making or changing your will is a simple process, it is best to consult a solicitor or professional adviser to ensure that it is valid. Costs will vary but any solicitor you contact should make these costs clear before you begin.
Will Aid takes place every November, solicitors throughout the UK waive their fee for writing wills in return for a donation to charity.
To find out more about making a will through Will Aid, visit www.willaid.org.uk or call 0300 030 0013
With your help we can change the lives of local people
For further information please contact the Fundraising Team.
Tel: 01274 202226
We want to celebrate life, but sometimes we experience loss. In times like this we can make that life count by supporting the things that they cared about and the people that cared for them.
Your funeral director is often able to assist with this arrangement at this difficult time, and you can also order Gift Aid Donation envelopes, which can be used to collect donations.
Our full address and registered charity number are below:
Daisy House Farm
44 Smith Lane
Registered Charity No: 519429
Thank you for thinking of us.Read More
We don't like clutter and what better reason to have a clear out than to help supprt people through the 'roller coaster' experience of dealing with a diagnosis of cancer.
We collect your old clothes in clothing banks - easily identifiable with our logo, which we operate in partnership with Recycling Solutions. They collect, sort and recycle your unwanted clothes, shoes, handbags and textiles and we receive a percentage of the recycled value.
We have over 20 banks around the Bradford and Airedale district and surrounding areas – each one raising awareness about the charity and all of them helping to support those affected by a cancer diagnosis in your local community.
Next time you are having a clear out and have clothes to recycle please think of us and check out a Cancer Support Yorkshire bank near you:
- Cancer Support Yorkshire 44 Smith Lane Bradford BD9 6DA
- The Mosque Rees Way Bradford BD3 0PZ
- B&Q Euroway Trading Estate Bradford BD4 6SP
- Haworth Road Methodist Church Haworth Road Bradford BD9 6LH
- Bingley Magistrates Car Park and Recycling Centre Bradford Road Bingley BD16 1YA
- Shipley & Bingley Voluntary Services Ferncliffe Road Bingley BD16 2TA
- Little House Car Park Market Street Bingley BD16 2HP
- Killips Carpets 70-74 Briggate Shipley BD17 7BT
- Fanny's Alehouse Saltaire Road Shipley BD18 3JN
- Gas Street Car Park Haworth BD22 8ND
- Keelham Farm Shop Brighouse & Denholme Road Thornton BD13 3SS
- The Hitching Post, Idle, Bradford, BD10 9SX
- Bradford & Bingley Sports Club, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1LT
- The Thornbury Centre, Leeds old Road, BD3 8JX
- Killinghall Car Park, Near Undercliffe Traffic Lights, Bradford BD3
- ASDA Supermarket, Rooley Lane, Bradford BD4 7SR
- St Luke’s Hospital Car Park Little Horton Lane, Bradford BD5 0NA
- Woodbank Nurseries, Harden Lane, Harden BD16 1BE
- ASDA Supermarket, Cemetry Road, Bradford, BD7 2XQ
- Menston Library, Main Street, Menston, Ilkley, LS29 6LG
We urgently need new sites too - established recycling areas, community centres or business parks are ideal!
Turn your unwanted jewellery items into support for people dealing with a cancer diagnosis!
Gold, Silver, Costume Jewellery and Watches – even broken and damaged items.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply place your unwanted jewellery inside one of our envelopes and post it free of charge.
Start with your broken necklaces and lost earrings!
FREEPOST envelopes are available from any member of staff at our centre or alternatively e-mail us your address and we will send you an envelope.
We can also provide community centre and workplaces with cardboard recycling boxes to use too.